Limited walk-in care appointments are available at all of health centers for established Outer Cape Health Services patients with unexpected medical needs.
Please note, although our Provincetown location is an Urgent Care Center, we are NOT an Emergency Room Department, thus there are conditions we cannot treat. When necessary, we will provide linkage to care and transfer to higher levels of care.
You can safely access our urgent care for a wide variety of minor injuries and illnessess, including:
- Eye complaints
- Fever and body aches
- Lacerations and wound care
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Rashes and poison ivy
- Sinus infections
- Sprains and fractures
- Tick, insect and animal bites
- Urinary tract infections
- (STI) Sexually transmitted infections
- COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
Our Provincetown Urgent Care clinicians have years of experience as Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
- No appointment or referral is needed
- Serious conditions such as CHEST PAIN, STROKE SYMPTOMS or other conditions are better treated in the Emergency Room hospital
- Provincetown Urgent Care services are available during all clinic hours of operations, including weekends and holidays.
- For your convenience, X-ray, Quest Labs and our own Pharmacy is available on-site.
- Most health insurances are accepted. Visitors seeking walk-in or urgent care should seek preauthorization from their insurance providers to avoid a potential out-of-pocket expense for visits.