It is the policy of Outer Cape Health Services, not to sell, rent, lease, loan, trade, give, donate, transfer or exchange its donor names and information with any other organization.
If a web site visitor chooses to make a donation, we will collect and store your telephone number, e-mail address, billing address and credit card information in an encrypted manner.
Outer Cape Health Services offers web site visitors the opportunity to sign up to receive email newsletters. We will always provide a clear and convenient method of unsubscribing to our e-mailings. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions located in each newsletter.
Outer Cape Health Services has in place what we believe to be appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you are offered a thank you gift for your donation and you choose to receive one, Outer Cape Health Services will pay for the shipping of the gift or premium and will ship the item in 2 to 6 weeks after receipt of your donation. If you purchase tickets to an event, they will be available for pick up the day of the event, unless otherwise noted.
Outer Cape Health Services provides the ability of its donors to setup recurring or monthly or quarterly donations. This program automatically debits the provided credit/debit card for the amount requested on a cycle established by the donor. A donor may at any time modify or cancel this program of giving by calling 508-240-0208 and talking to the Development department. Upon notification to cancel the online giving program, no further donations will be debited from the donor's credit card.
Security & Privacy
We use the latest technology techniques to ensure that your information is secure.
- When exchanging information with our website we are using 256 bit SSL encryption to and from your browser.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order.
- We use one of the largest hosting providers so our server is in a secure monitored location.
- Your credit card number(s) and password are stored in an encrypted form in our database for only the amount of time that we need to process your purchase, then we destroy the record.
- When we transmit your credit card information we are using 256 bit SSL encryption to and from our provider.
Should you make an online fundraising gift to support Outer Cape Health Services, or order something for delivery such as tickets, we will have to share your shipping address(es) with our shipper, and your credit card information with our credit card provider. Other than that, the information that you provide to us will never be shared with anyone.