We rely on the generous giving of individuals, businesses and foundations to bridge the gap between the true cost of providing care and reimbursements received. Your support truly makes a difference.
Please consider giving the gift of good health and include Outer Cape Health Services in your philanthropic plans. Thank you!
Gerry Desautels, CFRE, Senior Development Officer
WAYS TO GIVE
Outer Cape Health Services offers you a variety of ways to make a gift:
- Cash – Cash gifts are the most common charitable gifts. They are simple to make and serve as a charitable tax deduction for annual support. Donors who give $1,000 or more to the unrestricted Annual Fund are automatically enrolled in our Rising Tide Leadership Society (click on brochure to the right for details).
- Stocks & Securities – By making a gift of appreciated securities, the donor avoids all capital gains taxes and may use the full value of the gift as a tax deduction. Outer Cape Health Services' DTC Number is 0226 and our Tax ID is 04-2509858.
- Other assets – A donation of other appreciable assets, such as real estate, art or other personal property offers similar tax advantages.
Anchor Endowment Planned Giving Society
The Society offers estate planning options that include:
- Bequests: Minimize estate taxes by leaving a gift to OCHS in your will
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: individually managed trusts that establish a gift to OCHS and provide you income for life or a term of years
- Charitable Lead Trusts: Allow you to provide OCHS with a series of gifts for life, or a fixed term of years
- IRA: Designate a gift by naming OCHS as beneficiary
- Life Insurance Gifts: Name OCHS as the owner and beneficiary of a new or existing life insurance policy
Partners for a Healthy Community – Corporate Giving
Our Partners for a Healthy Community program is designed to maximize the benefit of a relationship between OCHS, the local business community and our vendors. Our sponsors are seen, heard and understood as supporters of the health and vitality of residents and visitors to the Lower and Outer Cape. As research shows, organizations that are seen to support their local community are supported by members of that community.
Other Ways to Give
Many companies will match your gift to Outer Cape Health Services. Contact your human resources department for more information. If you have any questions about how to support the Outer Cape Health Services mission to ensure access to quality healthcare for all, please contact Gerry Desautels, Senior Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 905-2850.
To make a charitable donation, mail a check to:
Outer Cape Health Services
P.O. Box 1413
Wellfleet, MA 02667
Or give online.